The Haven at Kings College Hospital are providing FREE training around The Haven Child Sexual Abuse Pathway to Children’s Social Care, Universal services, local/ community/designated paediatricians, and paediatric emergency departments.
The dates of the training are Monday 12th September 2022, Thursday 20th October 2022 and Wednesday 11th January 2023, between 9:30 -11:30.
Aims and Objectives of the training include:
· What other services are offered at the Haven
· When to refer to the Havens vs local CSA hub
· Referral pathways and signposting to specialist services
· Forensic vs child sexual abuse medical examinations.
· Medical and emotional support following an allegation of sexual abuse/assault
· Interactive sessions with the opportunity to bring in a “grey case” to discuss with us too
To book onto this training:
Step 1. Register for an account or Login to your account (if you are a Bexley or Greenwich organisation please identify your agency type) Lewisham Safeguarding Children Partnership Training Events
Step 2: Book your place and then complete the Pre-Event Evaluation Lewisham Safeguarding Children Partnership Training Events
Please note: Bookings are managed by the delegate. If you wish to cancel your place please do so on your LSCP Event Management account and not by declining the diary invite or sending an email.
All delegates are required to complete the BOTH the Pre-Event and the Post-Event Learning Evaluation forms. Your certificate will be automatically provided to you once you have completed both.