Advice for practitioners providing safeguarding services to children, young people, parents and carers
Information sharing is essential for effective safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. It is a key factor identified in many Local Child Safeguarding Practice Reviews (LCSPRs), where poor information sharing has resulted in missed opportunities to take action that keeps children and young people safe.
- 7 Golden Rules for Information Sharing
- London Safeguarding Children Partnership Information Sharing Guidance Presentation
- Read the government’s official advice for Information Sharing here.
- London Multi-Agency Safeguarding Data Sharing Agreement for Safeguarding and Promoting the Welfare of Children
- FAQs: London-wide Data Sharing Agreements