See the Adult See the Child Joint Guidance
The Greenwich Safeguarding Children Partnership (GSCP) and the Safeguarding Adult’s Board (SAB) have worked collaboratively to create the ‘See the Adult. See the Child’ guidance which details how to identify and respond to concerns about an adult or child at risk. This is a complete revision of the previous protocol first issued in 2018.
This guidance is to ensure effective and timely referrals between all Adult and Children’s Services, including the transition between Adult and Children’s Services and to promote good practice in multi-agency working.
Please utilise the guidance in the best way that fits your organisation or job role. Professionals are free to print and display the guidance and share with colleagues.
The official launch led by the Independent Chairs of the Safeguarding Adult’s Board and the Safeguarding Children Partnership was held on Wednesday 7th July 2022. There will be a series of Lunchtime Workshops at various work locations across the borough, to raise awareness of the guidance and have smaller group discussions about utilising it in practice.
These sessions will be delivered by the Safeguarding Adult’s Board Manger and the Greenwich Safeguarding Children Partnership Professional Advisors.
The remaining dates for this are:
- Thursday 8th September 12:00 -13:30 The Woolwich Centre in the Gallery
- Tuesday 13th September 13:00 -14:30 Queen Elizabeth Hospital, Education Centre
- Wednesday 28th September 12:30 -14:00 The Woolwich Centre in the Gallery
- Wednesday 5th October 12:30 -14:00 Metro Charity, Woolwich
- Tuesday 11th October 12:00 -13:30 Memorial Hospital, Room 4
- Thursday 20th October 12:00 -13:30 Virtual via MS Teams
- Please book via the GSCP Online Learning Management System