Toggle Contrast

Children & Young People: People Who Can Help

If you are having any issues or worries, there are people who will want to support and help you. This could be your parent or carer, a family member, a trusted adult (such as a teacher or Social Worker) or your friends.

If you don’t want to or do not feel able to talk to any of the people mentioned above, you can get help and support from the following services:

Childline – phone for free on 0800 1111
• Youth Services at The Point, for more information, click here
• Young Greenwich – Young Greenwich Youth Services
• Young mothers support – Support for young mothers