GSCP 7-Minute Briefings
We regularly produce 7-minute briefings as a quick and simple way to share learning on a range of safeguarding topics.
7-minute briefings are based on a technique borrowed from the FBI! In a world of increasing pressures and demands on time, it can be hard to find the time for learning and development. Learning for seven minutes is manageable, and learning is more memorable as it is simple and not clouded by other issues and pressures.
Such short briefings will not have all the answers, but they will act as a catalyst to help services discuss and reflect on their practice.
All our 7-minute briefings are available below.
- Child Obesity and Safeguarding
- Child Safeguarding Practice Review Child A
- Child Safeguarding Practice Review Child DA
- Child Safeguarding Practice Review Child B
- Fabricated Illness and Perplexing Presentations
- See the Adult, See the Child
- Serious Case Review Child Z
- Supervision Orders
- Working with Children with SEND
To read the full Child Safeguarding Practice Review reports, please visit our Published Reviews webpage.